Looking for steps to download Hotstar for PC? If the answer is yes, then we are here to help you out. You may know that you can access Hotstar via your desktop browser. However, there is no dedicated desktop app available for Hotstar. So the question is, how can we do hotstar download for PC?
Hotstar happens to be the major entertainment app on phones that lets users watch movies and sports and as per trends, the app has seen major downloads in recent times and has more than 100 million downloads. Cricket lovers, desperate to watch live matches but have no access to television can simply download the Hotstar app on the phone or log in to the Hotstar website.
- Completely free of cost
- Great user interface for navigation
- No need for registration
- Huge collection of movies and TV shows
- Ideal to watch sports: football, cricket, hockey, and others.
- Has local shows too.
Hotstar for PC Download
With Hotstar you can enjoy genre shows, genres such as Action, Comedy, Sports, Horror, and others. All of these exciting features make Hotstar a great application. Now that we are done with this short tutorial, you would like your friends to know about this so everyone can enjoy this excellent application Hotstar on PC/Laptop running on Windows 7/8/8.1/10; so for that, share this with your friends.
If you feel that there is something we can add to this tutorial, or there is an exciting way in which we can improve our readers’ experience on this website, do let us know in the comments section. We always love to read feedback from our readers and learn from them.
Steps to Install Hotstar on PC Windows
- First of all, I need to download the Android Emulator software for your PC. There are many Android emulators software available out there but we suggest our readers use BlueStacks.
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download BlueStacks for Windows on Mac PC.
- Now install the downloaded BlueStacks file on your PC. The installation of BlueStacks may take few minutes depends on your computer performance. Wait until the installation process completes.
- Once the installation completes you need to open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and search for the Google Play Store app.
- Now you need to enter your Gmail account details to get complete access to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the Google Play Store app and type “Hotstar” in the top search bar.
- From the search result shown on the screen select the Hotstar app and click on the install button.
- Now the Hotstar app will automatically download and start installing on your PC/laptop.
- That’s it now you can see the Hotstar icon on BlueStacks home screen. Open the Hotstar app and watch your favorite TV shows, movies, or live sports events.